Terms and conditions
- Bookings can be made by telephone, e-mail or online.
- Your booking is confirmed after you make the agreed advance payment (mBank: 85 1140 2004 0000 3402 4096 4000 or for foreign payments BIC/SWIFT code:
BREXPLPWMBK, IBAN: PL 85 1140 2004 0000 3402 4096 4000).
- Making a reservation means that you agree to the terms and conditions.
- When the reservation is cancelled more than 60 day before intended arrival, the advance payment is returned.
- In special circumstances we can accept a reservation without advance payment.
- If you book and fail to turn up before 6.00 the morning after arrival date, we consider the reservation annulled unless otherwise arranged.
- If you book without paying in advance and fail to turn up before 18.00 on the arrival date, we consider the reservation annulled unless otherwise arranged.
- The rest of the payment should be made on the day of the arrival,
- If you leave before departure date, due to circumstances beyond our control, you will be charged the full price.
- Hotel day starts at 16.00 and ens at 12.00. Quiet hours are between 22.00 and 7.00.
- Visitors may be on the premises between 7.00 and 22.00, and only after previously arranging it with the hotel staff.
- The whole building is a non-smoking area.
- For safety reasons, you are obliged to always close the windows and door after leaving the room.
- Our car park is free of charge and unguarded. Please lock the gate after 22.00. We are not responsible for the vehicles or any objects left inside.
- If there is any damage, you should notify the staff immediately.
- Any guest will be held responsible for any damage to hotel equipment when said damage was caused by them or their visitors.
- According to the law of the city of Gdańsk, we are obliged to charge visitors’ tax, which is 2.22 PLN per day.
Thank you for observing our terms and conditions.