Terms and conditions
- Bookings can be made by telephone, e-mail or online.
- Your booking is confirmed after you make the agreed advance payment (mBank: 85 1140 2004 0000 3402 4096 4000 or for foreign payments BIC/SWIFT code: BREXPLPWMBK, IBAN: PL 85 1140 2004 0000 3402 4096 4000).
- Making a reservation means that you agree to the terms and conditions.
- In special circumstances we can accept a reservation without advance payment.
- When the reservation is cancelled more than 60 day before intended arrival, the advance payment is returned.
- If you book and fail to turn up before 6.00 the morning after arrival date, we consider the reservation annulled unless otherwise arranged.
- If you book without paying in advance and fail to turn up before 18.00 on the arrival date, we consider the reservation annulled unless otherwise arranged.
- The rest of the payment should be made on the day of the arrival.
- If you leave before departure date, due to circumstances beyond our control, you will be charged the full price.
- Hotel day starts at 16.00 and ends at 12.00. Quiet hours are between 22.00 and 7.00.
- Visitors may be on the premises between 7.00 and 22.00, and only after previously arranging it with the hotel staff. The whole building is a non-smoking area.
- For safety reasons, you are obliged to always close the windows and door after leaving the room.
- Our car park is free of charge and unguarded. Please lock the gate after 22.00. We are not responsible for the vehicles or any objects left inside.
- If there is any damage, you should notify the staff immediately.
- Any guest will be held responsible for any damage to hotel equipment when said damage was caused by them or their visitors. According to the law of the city of Gdańsk, we are obliged to charge visitors’ tax, which is 2.22 PLN per day.
Thank you for observing our terms and conditions.